Request for Proposals (RFP) - “Fighting COVID-19 in Tajikistan”
BACKGROUND: COVID-19 has impacted many countries around the world. The Republic of Tajikistan and its people started seeing its impact as of the end of April. Tajikistan’s readiness to fight this pandemic requires involvement from local civil society, organizations, and communities.
ABOUT: MoBoVatanem.org is an urgent appeal launched by Tajik Americans in the United States to help fight COVID-19 in Tajikistan. Through various online platforms and outreach programs, Tajik Americans are raising funds to deliver medical supplies, essentials, food, and educational content during the COVID-19 crisis. MoBoVatanem is working with local, international volunteers, and observers for the complete transparent delivery of upcoming project proposals. Crisis Standards of Care protocols will be implemented to demonstrate how the community should allocate scarce resources in the extreme situation when healthcare needs exceed the resources available. MoBoVatanem.org is committed to taking critical steps to ensure Tajikistan healthcare facilities receive the necessary support to the threat of the COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses. The goal is to allocate a reasonable range of options to protect medical workers in Tajikistan and those receiving care.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: MoBoVatanem.org is soliciting proposals from local, national, and international organizations, companies, and civil society activists to submit proposals that meet Project Requirements and help achieve forthset goals. The proposals are being solicited for the first batch of funds between $1,000 to $5,000.
Completed Proposals (three pages) should be submitted by May 15, 2020, by email to email@example.com. The proposals will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
- May 15, 2020 – Final Deadline To Submit Proposals
- May 17, 2020 – Proposals Will be Reviewed by Independent Board
- May 19, 2020 – Winners will be Announced
- May 22-23, 2020 – Funds will be Delivered to Tajikistan.
- May 22-25, 2020 – Projects in Action.
- May 25, 2020 – Submit Reports After Successful Project Delivery
* These dates are subject to change.
The successful proposal should include:
- Cover Letter.
- Executive Summary.
- Goals and Objectives.
- Statement of Local Need.
- Organizational Background.
- Key Personnel for the Project.
- Proposed Activities & Strategies
- Specific Plan of Action and Timeline
- Requested Budget.
- Price-List from Suppliers.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- Other Relevant Information
Successful recipients will:
- Submit the proposal by the deadline, May 15, 2020
- Must be registered in Tajikistan as an organization, initiative, or a company. Any location in Tajikistan.
- Have experience in delivering successful projects, humanitarian aid, or related projects
- Comply with transparency procedures, monitoring, reporting:
- Must have a good relationship with suppliers to be able to negotiate cost-effective supplies.
- Must be open to working with our local representatives, volunteers, and international observers.
- Be obligated to submit a report within 2 days after the delivery to the end-point.
- Have a responsible point of contact to communicate with our team and other teams, if necessary.
- Submit a detailed report; including invoices, receipts, photos, videos, and other supporting evidence.
Successful projects will be invited for continued partnership and grant funding to help us fight COVID-19 in Tajikistan.
POINT OF CONTACT:
If you have any questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries should be addressed to Mr. Sirojddin Amirov.